Raven Security

Xaleya

F8u1v1g.png

(( The ownership of these design or any other design related to Raven Security solely belongs to Xaleya and the person behind the username. Which is protected under the Copyright Laws of The Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela In accordance with the provisions of article 25 of the Law on Copyright, it lasts for the entire life of the copyright and expires after sixty (60) years counted from the first of January of the year following his death, even with respect to undisclosed works during his lifetime.
Any copyright or issues you can contact me directly via any social media and I shall contact upon my lawyers for further inquiry about your requests.))

Edited by Xaleya
  • Upvote 6
  • Applaud 3
  • MomoIsHere locked this topic
  • TyJ unlocked this topic
  • 2 months later...
Untitled-1_1.png

Raven Security's New Offices in Rockford Hills

wgHsNyD.png

Raven Security keeps growing every second. Our company is glad to inform the whole public that our newest offices are open today at Rockford Hills,  at Mad Wayne Thunder Dr (Next to the Subway Station). These offices are the first of future locations that will open across the city for further logistical and technological support for our company and the services we provide.

This office counts with the most cutting edge of technological options that our company can offer, as well it allows you to reach anywhere from the city to the county easily due the several accesses to freeway and alternative routes across the county.

If you wish to contact or hire us, please reach us via this link that will redirect you towards our automated system for taking care of all your needs, from requesting CCTV, alarms to crowd control.

Edited by Xaleya
  • Upvote 1