Why are FB deleting gun pics

Whoopty

1 hour ago, Yerrr said:

This is what I don’t understand lol. The nudity is cool but guns aren’t? What about the underaged players on the server/site....

We deleted that photo as it got reported. People re-uploading is beyond my control. Secondly, I'd like to state that I'm not on the site 24/7 and have other obligations to attend to. Not to mention not all mods are actively staring at the site waiting for something to be reported, we check regularly between a couple of hours and sometimes a couple of days. 

@Tseard

Secondly, > Yeah, so guns being illegal is something that FB staff wanted since it's accepted in-real life. thanks for claryfing.

I'm not too fond of the attitude that comes with this, I politely recommended you forum PM me about a suggestion you wish to be put in place, so I wouldn't recommend coming at me with a patronizing tone, it's completely unecessary.

Finally, FB mod / admins are looking to improve the site, constructive criticism is fine, I'm all for it, but once you begin to shit talk us and what not it becomes increasingly difficult. So I will finish this off with, if you have a suggestion, please forum PM me so that St3fan and I, including the mods + management can make good changes for the future of the website. 

• Upvote 2

Final post from myself, I will lock this topic and put this in our forum board where it'll be discussed. 

if you have a suggestion, please forum PM me so that St3fan and I, including the mods + management can make good changes for the future of the website. 

This still remains, finally, I'll post on this again with the new changes.

EDIT:

eyzMB2E.png

Edited by Selena
  • Upvote 2
  • Selena locked this topic