[www.localcryptids.com] "THE BAG MAN,"

Montana Fats

Username: illuminatimason

Comment: Bagman is dead, we have studied his body. It appears as though he was some sort of half-breed between a sasquatch and a demon. The body was covered in dozens of scars, and the face was less human and more bag. The countryside can rest easy tonight.

OOC: 

image.png.e334467ae482b6719445747722dfc2b1.png

image.png.0b93412201435dd7d36e527e7d4e1e5a.png

Edited by nubianking
  • Applaud 1

* Helena Atkins struggles sleeping at night. She browses the internet on her phone, sometimes ending up on weird websites including some on the dark web. Helena finds about localcryptids.com and does some research on the boogeyman known as "The Bag Man".

Username: iseeyou

Comment: is this true!?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Username: AmericanPatriot99

Comment: Good time for the reckless and the teens to go exploring. We must solve this mystery too many people in underground labs in the desert breeeding this Super Mutants. The Government  is creating this to go against the world and attack good hearted red blooded Patriots. This is why as americans we need to take up arms and shoot this creature. The government is not our friends. They have labs in the desert if it is more bag than human then may be some alien technology, The government stole. May be may be they are turning people into bags. Bags are human Bags are human. OH MY GOSH. 

• Thanks 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Username: Brooklynn99

Comment: I can usually take these things as a bit of harmless fun, a way to stretch the brain's imagination for some fun fiction space. 

That being said... Last night, I left my motel room to take a ride and watch the moon light on the Alamo water surface. Just after getting out the door, I saw a guy on the ground a few feet away from me. Called the police and had a look over him. Not only was he dead, but there were no signs of physical violence. 

The coroner arrives and I overhear that it "may" have been an OD. I'm not a cast member of CSI, but there were no needles, powder marks, foaming of the mouth. On top of that; when I got home from a friend's, I wasn't in my motel room longer than 5 minutes with no radio or TV on. I changed right by the window pane with a thin worn curtain. I didn't hear anything outside.

I just think, if it were even an OD, would the guy have made it from a motel room to the parking lot in that state? It couldn't have happened in the lot because it was deserted when I parked up. They say this "Bagman" is an assaulter/cannibal, but speculation in myth is a grain of salt. If this being is as supernatural as they say, then who is to say that it only leaves battered and bloody traces in it's wake?

What if "it" could kill without even touching you? I just think back to the body of that man, laying there almost peacefully like a puppet that had it's strings cut.

Maybe I'm just in delayed shock, at least I'd like to think so.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...