[www.localcryptids.com] "THE BAG MAN,"

Montana Fats

The Mysterious and Dangerous figure that plagues the Blaine County community, not only through acts of sheer violence but kidnappings and stalking. Only known to the locals as that of, "The Bag Man," this humanoid figure stands at a menacing six foot, hunched over with indescribable primal hunger with, covering his entire face with that of a bag from a local grain mill. Who--or better yet, resides under this mask is an unknown menace to society and for the soul fact is--if he even real?

image.png.80b64354a31ca49ed9aa978255ccaaf5.png

Photo submitted by Hank Mounts, Sandy Shore Resident.

According to the locals of Sandy, he is a true and dangerous threat. The Bag Man coming from mysterious origins, many speculating him to be a supernatural freak of nature, destined to terrorize the lone souls of the Grand Senora. 

"The fact I've seen him loitering outside my trailer is more than enough proof! I couldn't get a photo of him for the sheer fact of him movin' with demonic speed!" ~ Anonymous Sandy Shores Local

. As we have gathered from those that have seen the dreaded figure he is known for the following.

• Assault
  • Kidnapping
  • Stalking
  • (Presumed) Cannibalism.

We here at "Local Cryptids," urge those to stay clear of traveling through the lone desert of the Grand Senora alone, and to add yet another deadbolt to your trailers, perhaps invest in a bigger dog.

unknown.png

This is the only known photo of the dreaded "Bagman," taken near Cat-Fish lane overlooking the San Andreas coast line.

OOC Note: This is not something I "planned," in fact it is a random event I've encountered several times In-Character and wish to make a thread of it.

[COMMENTS ENABLED]

Edited by Montana Fats
  • Upvote 5
  • Applaud 2
4 hours ago, YesItisI said:

Username: EarlAbrams12345

Comment: This is fucked!!!! What is the government doing about it? Nothing? Not surprised.

Username: TTG

Comment: What do you want them to do? Let's have them search for Bigfoot and Slenderman at the same time?