Bay City, Los Santos

uchie

news.png

“I don’t even know how to go on with my life right now,”  said Joanna Pruitt, the mother of the victim that died, identified as her son Jacob Pruitt. She said he was a 17 year-old Senior at Bay City High School.

GTA5_2021-02-27_05-05-27.png

Pruitt said her son had other teens over for a “Friendsgiving" party. She had just given them dinner, when everything suddenly changed

“I came outside to smoke a cigarette, I didn’t even have time to sit down and one of the boys came running outside telling me that they had introduced opioids into the party and they’re blue and I was like what,“ said Pruitt. 

From there she said she started CPR as her son had no pulse and called for help

“When I watched them bringing my kid out when they were still pumping chest, I dropped to my knees," said Pruitt.  "I mean what else could I do? I dropped to my knees. I already knew. Deep in my heart I already knew”

Los Santos police say they are still investigating to determine what substance the girls overdosed on. According to police, while all three were airlifted to Pillbox Hills Medical Center, Jacob was the only one did not make it. Pruitt believes the drugs were brought in the house by one of her son's friends. 

“I did CPR on my son and she coded last night and (they) called me at 7:15 to let me know he went into full cardiac arrest this morning,” said Pruitt

After expecting to have this happen to her son, she shared her plea to other parents. Ms_Pruitt.png

“When your kids are alone in their room, when they have multiple friends over, ask them to leave the door open because that is the least you could do, or, you know, you need to be more aware of what your children are doing,” said Pruitt.

Now, she is forced to live a life without her son. 

“I am not blaming myself," she said. "I am not even blaming that little boy. He has got to live with this for the rest of her life just like I do. I forgive him, I’ve made peace with it. I just hope he can."

The Los Santos Police Department says this is still an active investigation and they are working directly with the State Attorney’s Office and the Department of Children and Families to find more answers. 

The status of the two other overdose victims has not yet been released.  

Edited by uchie
  • Upvote 9

This thread will showcase the life of residents living in Bay City/Del Perro; both civilians and individuals who indulge in illegal activity. 
If you wish to be apart of this thread you must contact @uchie via Forum PM beforehand.
To be updated.

Edited by uchie
  • Wuhtah locked this topic