Simple improvement for color blind people!

Shvag

Short description: Allow people to choose from RGB color panel while buying a new car.

Detailed description:

Hey, I was contacted by a person who has an issue with his "vision" IRL. He explained me the problem that basically people that are "color blind" can barely choose their "wanted" color while buying a new car. They have a color panel at the right where they see colors and ids (like: 1; 2; 5; 10; 24; 38; and etcetera). Those numbers have 0 meaning for them. When they are visiting any auto dealership they see this thing in front of their eyes and it makes zero sense (I've talked with a person and he helped me out to imagine how he sees all the color, on the left side you see the color with a proper vision, on the right side you see "how color blind people see "):

pI2SE7H.png

They would like to see an option where they can choose from "RGB" panel codes. The ones that we have managed to implement at the mechanic stores already. Then they can go 'n write the one color code that they want, e.g.: Red #FF0000; Blue #0000FF; Yellow #FFFF00 and etcetera.

Commands to add: Nothing. The system is already there. We just need to move it to the auto dealerships.

Items to add: Nothing.

How would your suggestion improve the server? It's a game and we shouldn't limit people. If they want to buy a green Sultan or a blue Rebla, they should be able to.

Additional information:

• Upvote 15
  • Thanks 1
  • Applaud 2
  • Wuhtah locked this topic