GTA V Roleplay

ForkOut

Hey there,

I used to roleplay on LSRP long time ago. I am thinking of joining this server, but few questions I have. I have never played GTA V on single player.

- How many players do we get on average at night time?

- Do I have to buy GTA V to play multiplayer?

- How hard is the joining process? Where can I read some guides for GTA V RP? 

Any other info you'd like to add, that'd be great. 

Thanks.

hello and welcome friend.

1) peak times hit around 550-700, very recently it's been pushing around 660 at peak times (peak times tend to span from around 7pm-midnight)

2) yes, for RAGEMP, you need to own GTA5

3) it's not too hard. if you're experienced with RP in any capacity, the joining process is not hard to wrap your head around. as for guides, there's lots on this forum alone. https://forum.gta.world/en/forum/905-guides/

Yo! Welcome to GTA:World

So,

- I'd say a 1060 Is pretty good and is capable of running the game, I used to run the game on a 1050, custom settings and I had a solid 60FPS, however, to avoid issues with the RAGE streamer, I highly suggest installing the game on an SSD + Have enough ram, considering GTA:V loads by chunks, so let's say you are in Davis, or the City, Sandy won't be loaded. So do that to avoid lag spikes, etc.

- There are a lot of websites out there that offer the game's key for a discounted price, G2A for example!

Hey buddy. You can get an cheap account of Rockstar Launcher with GTA V. plati.ru is the site, they accepting PayPal, Credit Cards etc. Just check for vouches and you will be good!

You must own original GTA  V, you can not play RAGE:MP with cracked one.

No need to worry, I mean if you are experienced LSRP player, this is the same server like LSRP, but of course everything is more realistic and completely more interesting. Trust me and try it, you won't regret it!

I believe your questions have been answered above. Might be worth to add that you'll definitely have better luck finding the game for cheaper prices on platforms like allkeyshop &cetera.

Should you have any more questions, don't hesitate to PM me to unarchive your topic or head to our Discord's #support or #newbie-help channels. I'll leave you the link here for reference. https://discord.gg/gtaworld

Hope to see you joining us soon, best of luck.