Age demographics of Los Santos

MartosG

311 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 1 month later...

My main character was 15 and has aged up to 16 after a month or so of RP.

The reason for an underage character has to do with Illegal RP, if you're into it you would know that most street gangs use children as their main recruits. That's why most gang characters you see will be underaged. Thought I find it weird to RP an underage char for any other reason.

On 2/26/2021 at 8:48 AM, Zani said:

I really still wish this server only allowed 18+ characters even if you’re in a gang. Playing someone as young as 18 IMO is kind of a disadvantage. You’re still very young and inexperienced in life. Mid-20’s or more is what I prefer. I used to roleplay someone in their thirties who eventually reached their 40’s at one point. Had to be done due to their progression in a faction. 

Also the poll needs editing.

18-25

26-35

36-45

46+

Well that’s why we don’t come to you for suggestions, do we?

• Upvote 2
On 2/27/2021 at 12:48 AM, Zani said:

I really still wish this server only allowed 18+ characters even if you’re in a gang. Playing someone as young as 18 IMO is kind of a disadvantage. You’re still very young and inexperienced in life. Mid-20’s or more is what I prefer. I used to roleplay someone in their thirties who eventually reached their 40’s at one point. Had to be done due to their progression in a faction. 

Also the poll needs editing.

18-25

26-35

36-45

46+

Joining a gang as an 18 year old young adult totally makes sense and all.

OT: My main char is 42. He's in jail for life tho.

• Wuhtah locked this topic