Finance and business RP

Wasloos

Yo people,

So, I came from LSRP right? Spent like 6-7 years there and there was always that name... Roux. I was always incredibly fascinated by the immense power that name used to have but I never quite got what kind of RP they were doing? Fast forward to now, Roux is on this server now as well and I have created my first fully legal character with the intent of RP'ing something related to finance etc. I honestly just have no idea how to be honest, every type of RP that I think of either seems too useless to work or wouldn't work as there aren't any systems implemented for it (BAWSAQ for example).

So, now I'm wondering, for people who RP'd stuff like that before and worked it out. How? What did you RP?

I RPed finance since 2015 started on LSRP with a credit union giving out loans. However I didn’t like that since it was too much at the time for me to do. Now I RP in a financial institution in the server which is kind of a closed circle to everything out there. And there’s things that are really needed in our company but it seriously is hard to get the right and consistent people. I like finance because I study it and hence I replicate what I learn IG

Edited by Chuck Lee

Hey, I urge you to take a look at the Business Registration & Licensing from the Los Santos Government. They made it possible to buy yourself into companies by utilizing Stocks. Maybe try developing something regarding the stock market or try to get dividents from multiple companies and help them grow. Never got into the financial market, however I've always found the idea of a stock market in Los Santos interesting.

• Wuhtah locked this topic