Bro how do you join this server I summited my app like 5 times

deadred

12 minutes ago, deadred said:

idk it just keep getting declined

They should be getting denied with a reason, when that happens you should be prompted with a reason for your denial. If you can’t find it, just try again and make sure you’re not clicking through it or something. Make sure you answer the questions accordingly, there’s likely a wrong or insufficient answer that’s keeping you from passing. You also need to answer with correct grammar, so keep that in mind. 

As eTaylor said, the application is being denied for one reason or another, and that reason is (supposed to, at least) generally sent to you, be it that you failed on one of the application steps or your quality wasn't up to standards. Try, try again! See if you can't look through email and such to see if any results were sent to you.

Take your time and read over the rules again, be cautious about your grammar and spelling mistakes, try to write everything understandably 🙂 Also I‘d suggest try to find the dots between the RP situations and irl situations because of the realism and usage! I am sure you’ll be able to get through the process just read carefully what the staff team writes to you as a response in order to correct your answers 🙂 

• 2 weeks later...

The question was answered pretty sufficiently. Just want to point out that as harsh as the application might look like, it evaluates you as a potential roleplayer through various aspects; your ability to shape a background of a realistic character, your understanding of the server's rules and your interpretation of the roleplay scenarios listed in the application. Not only does the server uphold a high standard of roleplay quality but also makes sure to maintain it. Don't be disappointed if you don't make it on your first few attempts, just make sure you follow the pointers given by support staff in your application responses and you should be game.

I'll lock and archive this, good luck.