Dark tints affect the visibility of nametags

Morgan

6 minutes ago, SteveHastingson said:

Please post this as a suggestion, I love the idea!

Unfortunately @Nervoushimself suggested this and it was not received well by the community. In my opinion the pros greatly outweigh the cons, but I understand community concerns of "/me waves at Stranger_3432". However, I say things like "/me handcuffs MASK_46" multiple times a day. 🤷‍♂️

Edited by Sebz
Added link to Nervous' post
20 minutes ago, Sebz said:

As an additional note, if you wanna hear my controversial opinion, nametags should be gone entirely and replaced with a Stranger (PlayerID). If you figure out someone's name you can replace their name over their head. Nametags serve to do nothing but incite metagaming.

19 minutes ago, SteveHastingson said:

Please post this as a suggestion, I love the idea!

Been suggested and denied 🙂 

OT: great suggestion 

• Morgan changed the title to Dark tints affect the visibility of nametags
On 2/21/2021 at 6:41 PM, Sebz said:

As an additional note, if you wanna hear my controversial opinion, nametags should be gone entirely and replaced with a Stranger (PlayerID). If you figure out someone's name you can replace their name over their head. Nametags serve to do nothing but incite metagaming.

Could not agree with the comment above. Even thought I have not been as long as others have been here, I have ran into a couple situations that were questionable to an extent. Hopefully, one day it can be implemented in some shape or form!

• Wuhtah locked this topic