Blood Indicators On Scenes

SULLI

1 hour ago, Lomadias said:

Support +1. Is blood sync'd though? Wonder if it would need to be a 1.1 update.

Eitherway, great idea, will flesh out investigation, perhaps lead way for forensics and blood spatter analysis.

So the idea isn't for the actual character blood to leave the marker, it'd just be like how the casing script is now. You get hit in a vital part of your body, it drops a single question mark item that gives us your OOC name to be matched to DNA records. Simples! Again, for those arguing this would be abused, we can already use your blood on scenes if we can prove you got shot, this just helps us avoid calling admins to verify every time. We used this to slap 4 counts of capital murder on someone who shot cops. 

Edited by SULLI
2 minutes ago, SULLI said:

So the idea isn't for the actual character blood to leave the marker, it'd just be like how the casing script is now. You get hit in a vital part of your body, it drops a single question mark item that gives us your OOC name to be matched to DNA records. Simples! Again, for those arguing this would be abused, we can already use your blood on scenes if we can prove you got shot, this just helps us avoid calling admins to verify every time. We used this to slap 4 counts of capital murder on someone who shot cops. 

Oh I see!

Either way, I'm all for it. Less need to involve admins in every situation that can be handled with IC systems the better.

• Upvote 1
On 2/21/2021 at 7:09 PM, sleek said:

Why do I, the killer, have to entertain forensic roleplay at my expense? You do realize that if caught, I'm stuck in prison for at least an OOC month. In that time? Many decide to drop their character. 

Dropping your character because of that says a lot about the roleplay quality. (not specifically you, whoever drops the character over a court case). Regardless, blood is already there, RPwise. This thing gives us the script, so I don't need to get PMs from detectives to give my consent about the evidence. Having only blood there can't get you arrested, you can't get fucked up if only your blood is on the scene. 

@Barbie judges approve warrants, PD can't pursue anything without judge's approval. (saw your post about warrants on 2nd/3rd page).

• 6 months later...
  • Wuhtah locked this topic