Blood Indicators On Scenes

SULLI

1 minute ago, BjornV said:

How does K9 catch a criminal???

I don't see cops making suggestions to remove device scanners because they're "op".

CCTV is subject to dual party consent in most situationd which means it almost never gets used. The only, ONLY way we have to find a criminal is by matching bullet casings which is a major shot in the dark based on luck. Most times, casings lead to absolutely nothing unless we already got the gun in our custody.

Blood splatters could easily be cleaned with the proper RP & would be more RP.

Why would you have to call PD or prove self defense? I am not gonna bother responding to this. All I'll say is:

It. Is. Roleplay. 

not an ooc punishment 

Did I? Then your point was not in the context of your post.

Who the fuck is going to go back and scrub down a block after conducting a shootout? Are you reading what you're typing.

Just now, BjornV said:

How does K9 catch a criminal???

There's been countless situations where a K9 caught a hiding criminal by smelling them.

I don't see cops making suggestions to remove device scanners because they're "op".

Go ahead and make one? How do device scanners relate to DNA that can lead back to you months after the crime?

CCTV is subject to dual party consent in most situationd which means it almost never gets used. The only, ONLY way we have to find a criminal is by matching bullet casings which is a major shot in the dark based on luck. Most times, casings lead to absolutely nothing unless we already got the gun in our custody.

That's how life is, not every shootout has to have 987219329 leads that pinpoint the doer.

Blood splatters could easily be cleaned with the proper RP & would be more RP.

Yes, let me grab my mop and easily clean away my blood while bleeding within the 5-10 second LEO response time. Great idea.

Why would you have to call PD or prove self defense? I am not gonna bother responding to this. All I'll say is:

It. Is. Roleplay. 

not an ooc punishment 

I disagree. It is an OOC punishment when the PKed forget about it minutes later and the survivor deals with its backlash for months.

3 minutes ago, sleek said:

What?

...?

If you're out on the street, yes. But then again, if you get shot at on the street you act in self defense. If you bail from a scene of self defense, police are going to assume that you shot them and they died. They'll assume that you're guilty and investigate you as such.

If you stay on the scene & state self defense and have the ability to back it up, all you might be charged with is posession of an illegal gun.

1 minute ago, BjornV said:

...?

If you're out on the street, yes. But then again, if you get shot at on the street you act in self defense. If you bail from a scene of self defense, police are going to assume that you shot them and they died. They'll assume that you're guilty and investigate you as such.

If you stay on the scene & state self defense and have the ability to back it up, all you might be charged with is posession of an illegal gun.

All this RP imposed on the survivor. The dead respawn and forget about it minutes later. You're just asking people to die on shootouts now.

Edited by sleek
2 minutes ago, sleek said:

All this RP imposed on the survivor. The dead respawn and forget about it minutes later. You're just asking people to die on shootouts now.

But why do you care about what the dead guy does and what he doesn't? Roleplay is about your character, not other's characters. You roleplay the consequences of your character's actions

1 minute ago, Rozi said:

But why do you care about what the dead guy does and what he doesn't? Roleplay is about your character, not other's characters. You roleplay the consequences of your character's actions

Reread what you just said.

Why do I have to deal with consequences for months when the dead guy dealt with them for minutes?

If it's a CK? I agree with you. But every PK? No thanks. It's very unfair and a very flawed concept.

1 minute ago, sleek said:

Reread what you just said.

Why do I have to deal with consequences for months when the dead guy dealt with them for minutes?

If it's a CK? I agree with you. But every PK? No thanks. It's very unfair and a very flawed concept.

But why do you care if it's a CK or PK or anything? I don't think people are playing here to kill others. I personally am here to roleplay my character, no matter what happens, no matter if I get fucked over or what, no matter if someone PKs, CKs or anything.

And also your logic is flawed here. You don't deal with the consequences, your character does.

Just now, Rozi said:

But why do you care if it's a CK or PK or anything? I don't think people are playing here to kill others. I personally am here to roleplay my character, no matter what happens, no matter if I get fucked over or what, no matter if someone PKs, CKs or anything.

And also your logic is flawed here. You don't deal with the consequences, your character does.

It's beyond character consequence when I'm thrown in TTCF for a surplus of a month fighting a case for second degree murder where the dead guy forgot about it minutes later. It's OOC consequence and is not fair. It already happens and throwing DNA into the mix for realism makes it even worse.

1 minute ago, sleek said:

It's beyond character consequence when I'm thrown in TTCF for a surplus of a month fighting a case for second degree murder where the dead guy forgot about it minutes later. It's OOC consequence and is not fair. It already happens and throwing DNA into the mix for realism makes it even worse.

Then why don't you roleplay in TTCF?. I would even make a lifer character if I had the slots/ability to do so. Are you saying that as soon as it goes wrong for your character, you no longer want to roleplay on it? What's the fun in roleplaying if nothing goes wrong, if stuff doesn't turn to shit, if your character doesn't have to suffer any consequences?

5 minutes ago, Rozi said:

Then why don't you roleplay in TTCF?. I would even make a lifer character if I had the slots/ability to do so. Are you saying that as soon as it goes wrong for your character, you no longer want to roleplay on it? What's the fun in roleplaying if nothing goes wrong, if stuff doesn't turn to shit, if your character doesn't have to suffer any consequences?

I do roleplay at TTCF. I do have a lifer character.

And no, I'm not saying that. Things go wrong more often than they go right with my character, but when it involves PD/SD, it tends to be character-ending and an endless stretch of very boring court cases.

And anyway, let's get back on topic before the topic's locked for derailment. 

Edited by sleek
  • Wuhtah locked this topic
  • Jeff_ unlocked this topic