Blood Indicators On Scenes

SULLI

Just now, Frezemis said:

Can you explain how blood splatter can be abused?

This is a game, investigation departments already have enough tools you guys just don't utilize them properly. If you add blood splatters I could be involved in a shootout get hit and escape and y'all can pinpoint me to a scene. Now from that point you're gathering warrants etc, gun residue tests etc and I'm fucked. Remember this is a game. Criminals already have a massive underhand, this'll just make your already easy job easier.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, MickeyO said:

This is a game, investigation departments already have enough tools you guys just don't utilize them properly. If you add blood splatters I could be involved in a shootout get hit and escape and y'all can pinpoint me to a scene. Now from that point you're gathering warrants etc, gun residue tests etc and I'm fucked. Remember this is a game. Criminals already have a massive underhand, this'll just make your already easy job easier.

DetailedConcernedCatfish-small.gif

Yes... This is how this works. If you don't want to take the massive risk of partaking in a shootout in a public, private or any area you get spotted, make sure you don't get shot.

A shooting shouldn't be a daily activity you do in public.

1 minute ago, SpartanofSparta said:

DetailedConcernedCatfish-small.gif

Yes... This is how this works. If you don't want to take the massive risk of partaking in a shootout in a public, private or any area you get spotted, make sure you don't get shot.

A shooting shouldn't be a daily activity you do in public.

Like @sleek said, it's a good idea in terms of realism yes, I'm not arguing that. But you have to remember this is a game and there needs to be limitations on what you can and can't do. 

Realism is fine and well and all, but why is there another update for realism in favor of LEO and Legal RP'ers coming at the disadvantage of Illegal RP'ers again?

If you want a suggestion for realism, start pushing forward updates that also SUPPORT Illegal RP'ers that are realistic. 

There's also the very HIGH possibility of this being abused by PD, but w/e.

• Wuhtah locked this topic
  • Jeff_ unlocked this topic