ERROR - Could not access game process...

davidosi

Hello!

I have not been playing for almost 2 years and I am willing to return in this wonderful community - but I have a slight problem. GTA V is updated to date, also RAGE mp is updated to the newest version - but this error (attached image) keeps popping up and I can not join the server.

I have searched the web and have not found the right solution. I have Kaspersky antivirus - yes, I have already added RAGE MP entire file directory to Kaspersky exclusions. Of course, I do not want to switch my antivirus completely off just to play. Could you please help me out?

Thanks!

Capture.JPG.94f6a9e0f2a031ce4cd9ec6ab2e32908.JPG

Have you tried:
- Re-installing RAGEMP in a differnt directory than it is currently installed in?
- Running RAGEMP as admin?

Alternatively, you can also try disabling the anti-virus for once and see if it works out? It all comes down to trial and error and finding the issues.

What version of Kaspersky do you have? If it's Total Security, what I've found is you can right click the icon in the tray menu thing and pause the protection for a short period of time (I usually do 5 mins) while you launch RAGE and connect to the server. It should launch with no problems, and let you continue playing without any issues either, and the protection will come back on after you've logged into the game. It might work for other versions of Kaspersky too but I wouldn't know how to get to that pause protection option. 

Yes, RAGEMP is reinstalled multiple times and also have changed its location during install.

This has to be antivirus... Thank you a lot for the tips, help and advice - I will try out the suggestions with the antivirus tonight and will let you know if it was a success or not. Lets keep this post still open - until a solution is found and works. So other players can use this info as well.

Oh - and I have KASPERSKY INTERNET SECURITY - I guess it is also total, because I have all the antivirus features to protect my PC fully.

Have a nice day and updates from my side will be soon!

Hey! A little update from my side. I finally got in the game 🙂 I disabled the antivirus, maybe I can pause it next time - will try. Maybe I can leave it on - thats a extra question.

But after connecting - RAGE and GTA 5 just closed... I fixed the issue with this thread:

So right now I am able to connect to the game. Sheesh... Really you have to do all these steps to play now? Or its just me?

Bring back the old times when it was just click and play and your in the server!

Shoutout to - @CallumJ90 , @Rohan. and @Geo0004 !!!

• Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...