Allow each membership perk for individual purchase, but cost slightly more than membership bundles if bought altogether

LAGhost

Short description: Make each membership perk standalone, but if bought individually for upwards of a three week long period, cost slightly more than their respective membership's status

Detailed description: Make each platinum perk standalone, so they can be paid for initially. Things like /cad and /bad purchasable on its own, for up to a month long period, for legal roleplayers who can't afford to donate 25 euros in a pandemic every month just to keep RPing a business owner, for example.

I personally have the ability to donate, but when I saw the announcement about allowing players to donate for world points to individually buy access to the XM Radio Station, I thought it was deducting value from gold and platinum memberships.

Since platinum has slightly more than gold, make platinum perks individually purchasable, but if purchased all at once individually, for three weeks for example, make it slightly cost more in WP than buying platinum for 4 weeks. Same thing for if you group up gold perks individually for 3 weeks or a month access, make it cheaper to buy a membership, offer it as a bundle package.

Commands to add: N/A

Items to add: N/A

How would your suggestion improve the server?: This creates incentive to keep buying memberships over individual purchases and doesn't deduct value from the memberships. It makes things like XM Radio Station being purchasable as a standalone product, more feasible, and it should apply to everything else too. 

Additional information: YbvLhBh.png

Screenshots for examples listed below:  N/A (I don't have photoshop installed to show an example of this but you can pretty much imagine i

Edited by Wynters
Including what I said in discord #general

Just revert the changes that allows XMR to be purchasable through points, the only benefit Gold is getting right now is /bad and /cad, it decreases the value of Gold and Platinum. Either reimburse, revert or give donators more meaningful exclusives not purchasable via points.

6 minutes ago, CrisisGG said:

Just revert the changes that allows XMR to be purchasable through points, the only benefit Gold is getting right now is /bad and /cad, it decreases the value of Gold and Platinum. Either reimburse, revert or give donators more meaningful exclusives not purchasable via points.

Ye. Pretty much it's the picture I just edited into the additional info of OP.

Plenty of players are using the gold / platinum for other things than the station, or use it for the station and do not wish to host it on our services. We'll not change anything to the current system : gold and platinum are fine as is, you can still create a station ingame exactly like before, we just offer hosting now for these who wishes to.

For these who were only using gold or platinum to get a station, then yes you can now just use the hosting as it obviously grants you a station ingame. 

It's a win win situation in any cases.

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1