Add Marine VHF radio

MrArch

8 minutes ago, Gore said:

Please stop tagging devs and bumping the thread constantly

Then they should finally deny or accept it. The Maritime sector is more active than Aviation, yet Aviation is able to get everything on a whim. This suggestion has been sitting here for over a year and its honestly a disgrace that we as maritime roleplayers are being left in the rain while we are providing a unique concept into the server.

Our suggestions sit forever, our bugs and issues never get fixed, its honestly like the devs only care for police and car updates. This suggestion will take less than 15 minutes to implement and we've had so many updates since then in the server, its not hard at all. Come on man.

Edited by ThatDutchPerson

I think a temporary solution to this would be just having the channel ID as the MHz frequency.

I.e. 156300 for intership comms or whatever. LS Lifeguards could make an in-character publication highlighting which frequencies are to be used for what.

Edited by Jordan
Just now, Jordan said:

I think a temporary solution to this would be just having the channel ID as the MHz frequency.

I.e. 156300 for intership comms or whatever. LS Lifeguards could make an in-character publication highlighting which frequencies are to be used for what.

Shut down by LFM / other official factions - must be government approved. Which is a scripted VHF.

• Gore locked this topic