• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

62 pages of game suggestions...what gives?

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I do not think closing suggestions is a good idea as a constant flow and new ideas should not be barred out for an extended amount of time. However, giving feedback and working up on the list over tim

People suggest a lot of things that are silly. But I am sure it's a very good list of things that devs can look at or search in for inspiration for new ideas and features. So what if it has 62 suggest

i mean they're suggestions not a to-do list.   suggestion [sə(ɡ)ˈjesCH(ə)n]   NOUN an idea or

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, Biscuit said:

If the community has enough money to equalize my current monthly salary + account for all the other devs. I'd be down for that.

I doubt it has that much (if it does, I'm in the wrong industry,) but taking on a freelance model and paying out a few hundred bucks here and there for particularly drudgerous tasks that simply have to get done may not be out of the question.

With regards to the original post: most communities I've been a part of work the same way, and I doubt GTAW is different. Generally, suggestions are gently filtered - with their implementation based mostly on whether a dev wants to take up the project and a member of management doesn't say "no." This isn't subject to change. You're not going to force someone to do something in their free time, and managements across communities are rather inflexible about what they will and won't permit.

Paying devs might add incentive to do some of the tedious work, but unless the server brings in far more money than I'm estimating, we won't have devs "on staff" or anything to power through that to-do list.

On 2/20/2021 at 1:10 AM, eTaylor said:

If only we had a roadmap.

If I could find a way to make it myself, I'd probably make a street-view gallery for map.gta.world so it's easier to see what certain areas look like, for those interested in requesting ints, leases, or buying property existing there, instead of having them google a certain part of the map like i do

3 minutes ago, Wynters said:

If I could find a way to make it myself, I'd probably make a street-view gallery for map.gta.world so it's easier to see what certain areas look like, for those interested in requesting ints, leases, or buying property existing there, instead of having them google a certain part of the map like i do

That’s not what I meant with roadmap, but that pretty cool too!