Football Manager 2021

Legion1948

Took Bristol Rovers to the Championship, then left for Portsmouth, took them back to the premier league, stayed with them for 4 years, coming between 1st and 4th in the Premier, then got offered the England Manager role, been at that for 1 year.

CSKA Sofia manager, won 3 consecutive titles and 2 country cups, been trying to pass the Champions League group stage but so far no luck. My offensive formation suffers against larger teams, currently I am doing experiments with a more defensive one, it is doing well in my competition but yet again it suffers from larger teams.

lqaMr1l.jpg

Started off with Venezia this year. Promoted them to Serie A via the playoffs, built a nice team and upgraded the youth recruitment/facilities but then every year we got worse, from mid-table positions to relegation.

I got sacked and moved on to managing Lazio where I did a good job but couldn't win anything for the two years I was there. I was then offered the Italy job where I failed completely and got sacked for the second time in my career. Spent some time on holiday, and guess what...

My next job was Barcelona. Why did they hire me? Beats me. But from 2031 to 2034 I won the European Super Cup x2, Spanish Cup, Spanish Super Cup, La Liga x3 and UCL x2. I resigned because I was getting bored having a team full of wonderkids... so I moved to South Africa, to manage Black Leopards. I enjoyed it, but I couldn't continue after one season of being third best at everything.

I then felt like switching continents again, so I moved to MLS to manage there for the first time since... like FM 2010. LAFC hired me and I won everything in one year. I then joined SC Paderborn 07 in the second part of their season, while they were dead last with less points than trophies I had won the previous year in Los Angeles.  I failed to save them so I resigned.

I then moved to one of the cities I actually got to visit when Fiorentina offered me the job. I got sacked one year later after lots of yo-yo results.

I currently manager Inter in 2038 where I have brought a lot of people I have trust in.

PS: I always like to bring my players and staff to wherever I move, especially if they are loyal when I get sacked or resign.

PSS: I've been playing since FM 2007, although I tried some CM03/04 when I was too young to understand what was going on.

Edited by Tavi
  • 1 month later...
On 3/4/2021 at 7:20 PM, Tavi said:

lqaMr1l.jpg

Started off with Venezia this year. Promoted them to Serie A via the playoffs, built a nice team and upgraded the youth recruitment/facilities but then every year we got worse, from mid-table positions to relegation.

I got sacked and moved on to managing Lazio where I did a good job but couldn't win anything for the two years I was there. I was then offered the Italy job where I failed completely and got sacked for the second time in my career. Spent some time on holiday, and guess what...

My next job was Barcelona. Why did they hire me? Beats me. But from 2031 to 2034 I won the European Super Cup x2, Spanish Cup, Spanish Super Cup, La Liga x3 and UCL x2. I resigned because I was getting bored having a team full of wonderkids... so I moved to South Africa, to manage Black Leopards. I enjoyed it, but I couldn't continue after one season of being third best at everything.

I then felt like switching continents again, so I moved to MLS to manage there for the first time since... like FM 2010. LAFC hired me and I won everything in one year. I then joined SC Paderborn 07 in the second part of their season, while they were dead last with less points than trophies I had won the previous year in Los Angeles.  I failed to save them so I resigned.

I then moved to one of the cities I actually got to visit when Fiorentina offered me the job. I got sacked one year later after lots of yo-yo results.

I currently manager Inter in 2038 where I have brought a lot of people I have trust in.

PS: I always like to bring my players and staff to wherever I move, especially if they are loyal when I get sacked or resign.

PSS: I've been playing since FM 2007, although I tried some CM03/04 when I was too young to understand what was going on.

I love managing in Italy and having 12 subs to choose from during a game.

I've never tried MLS as I always thought the league/conference system was confusing and scared me a bit.

My current (and best) run is with Blackburn. Won the championship first season, 9th in the Prem 2nd season and an FA & League Cup win the next and currently in the knockout stages of the Champions League.

Got to pick this up again. Always loved the games that involve soccer as I love the game itself IRL and hope to be managing a team or something of that sort soon as my local club's expanding. I played one season as Liverpool's manager to get the hang of it but it was complex for me at first and I quit after a week. I've played games like Fifa and Dream League Soccer before and I tend to play these sorts of games more as they're, well, easier for me.

• 6 months later...