Visual Communication (Or Art) Showcase

DodgyBuddy

To Whoever Is Interested

I've noticed there are a few Illustrators, Communication Designers & Photographers around. Must commonly in the Visual Arts field. That is, static visual art. Not cinematography/videography or game design etc. I myself am a Communication Designer & Photographer.

The purpose of this thread is to showcase & discuss Visual Communication portfolios or works. So please, go ahead. Share them! If you are not by profession or involved in this field, please feel free to showcase some amateur works for some professional critique. Art/Design is subjective when it's done or critiqued by hobbyists. But the professionals are objective, so don't be shy 😄

I'm currently an in house Designer & photographer. I'll add some of my work later as well (as soon as I get out of this client briefing) xDD

hey, it's good to see another Digital Artist in the community! hopefully we can come together to discuss or share our opinions about Visual Arts. Here's some of my Art by the way! can't manage to continue making them again since this past months due to I'm altering my focus to build my own Portofolio Website and started to grind money from there 😄

Spoiler

indigenes1.jpg     TLoM.jpg

haringibon.jpg     whiteswans.jpg

bg-01.jpg

sampul-01.jpg

More of my Visual Communication Design is here.
Also, please take a visit to My Website.

• Wuhtah locked this topic

Hi! I am going to lock and archive this thread for inactivity. Please go ahead and send a forum PM my way if you want it unlocked and back into the section! You can also report your thread for it to be unlocked that way as well!