Apex Legends

bloodclath

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This game was fun when I initially started a few seasons or so back. Bloodhound main and all that, but it has gone full of sweaty tryharders that basically do whatever to win the game and that's not just ranked, it's also throughout the whole game. Used to play the xmas train event a lot but recently dropped it even though plenty of my friends still play it. Max rank I was was Gold IV.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/22/2021 at 12:40 AM, For Ever said:

This game was fun when I initially started a few seasons or so back. Bloodhound main and all that, but it has gone full of sweaty tryharders that basically do whatever to win the game and that's not just ranked, it's also throughout the whole game. Used to play the xmas train event a lot but recently dropped it even though plenty of my friends still play it. Max rank I was was Gold IV.

Like all the other games, I see no reason to complain about it.

Currently chasing Predator, if you want to play a few casuals add me on Discord. reckless#3206

1 hour ago, reckless said:

Like all the other games, I see no reason to complain about it.

Currently chasing Predator, if you want to play a few casuals add me on Discord. reckless#3206

Oh nah. It's different nowadays. No other games that I play has as many sweaty people in it, though, I do not play games like Valorant and the other shooters that're as fast paced. I keep myself occupied with GTA V and CSGO mostly. Though, I agree. The games are slowly turning dull if so many people want to /go pro/ and literally smurf in Silver in APEX.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...