Enforce CK Applications on careless drivers and people involved in shoot-outs

OneEightSeven

1 hour ago, SpritDodo said:

I agree with you, from what I've seen so far illegal RPers hide behind the fact they could just be PK and go out there without caring that much. I understand it's roleplay but in real life when you do illegal stuff you really need to think about every move or you'll die in a matter of seconds. It should be implemented as so far I've seen people not caring that much about consequences.

I think the Ck should be enforced for these players than don't think about their own life first rather than everything else. For example the guys who poorly escales a situation than could simply be done by hitting each other with bats or fists 

Edited by Xaleya
1 hour ago, Revolter said:

I'm just curious about one thing. If this suggestion gets implemented ( which I doubt ) will it work "both ways". Would members of law enforcement agencies be CK'ed if they die while in the pursuit ? 

I don't support this.

So what you are saying is that let's not support CK for people that die doing what they want to do and if you are a criminal or a cop that dies in action, fuck it. Tomorrow's another day and I'll go back to work as a cop or a criminal. You understand that this is lame right? PK  should be used for example if you die unintentionally because you were just passing by a shootout or some sort. Not that if you fuck something up you respawn and go back doing the same thing you were doing. At least this is my opinion. I know I make things a bit extreme but in MY OPINION (keep it in mind) this is how things should work.

8 hours ago, Revolter said:

I'm just curious about one thing. If this suggestion gets implemented ( which I doubt ) will it work "both ways". Would members of law enforcement agencies be CK'ed if they die while in the pursuit ? 

I don't support this.

Doing your job or portraying your character is all good, that's obvious, but when you do stupid things that a criminal or a LEO wouldn't do IRL, that's when it's stupid, an officer wouldn't pull a gun on gangbangers and vice-versa.

There’s something legal roleplayers don’t have to deal with, and that’s random stop and searches, either based on metagame or completely OOC factors. Situations in which a search warrant would be needed are completely ignored and the police try to grab what they can. Until that stops you need to understand why shootings between cops and illegal Roleplayers happen, it’s not just because they felt like getting in a shootout, it’s because of poor roleplay on the police officers side. I’m not trying to drag anyone through the mud or name any names, it’s not all cops, but it’s a fair bit of them. 

Edited by Stiggz
15 minutes ago, Stiggz said:

There’s something legal roleplayers don’t have to deal with, and that’s random stop and searches, either based on metagame or completely OOC factors. Situations in which a search warrant would be needed are completely ignored and the police try to grab what they can. Until that stops you need to understand why shootings between cops and illegal Roleplayers happen, it’s not just because they felt like getting in a shootout, it’s because of poor roleplay on the police officers side. I’m not trying to drag anyone through the mud or name any names, it’s not all cops, but it’s a fair bit of them. 

I carry a gun all day everyday and have never been searched. This also sounds like an IC issue. If they have a bias because you're a known gang member or have past charges, you should be searched. It's pretty common. If you think someone is metagaming then report them, but this is a trash example and doesn't really have a place in this thread.

Edited by Gore
4 minutes ago, Gore said:

I carry a gun all day everyday and have never been searched. This also sounds like an IC issue. If they have a bias because you're a known gang member or have past charges, you should be searched. It's pretty common. If you think someone is metagaming then report them, but this is a trash example and doesn't really have a place in this thread.

It’s rarely ever “a known gang member” honestly, I think they’ll search you if your character is black or Hispanic. You can claim it’s realistic but it really isn’t. 

47 minutes ago, Stiggz said:

It’s rarely ever “a known gang member” honestly, I think they’ll search you if your character is black or Hispanic. You can claim it’s realistic but it really isn’t. 

I don’t want to sound like a dick but it just seems (to me) like you can’t separate IC from OOC. Could you explain exactly what you mean? What’s not realistic about the police searches being done in game? I’m an illegal roleplayer and I’ve honestly never experienced a search like that (been searched plenty of times).