Enforce CK Applications on careless drivers and people involved in shoot-outs

OneEightSeven

Short description: The title really says it all, but all I'm saying is that people drive around like their character isn't afraid to die, and shoot towards officers and other citizens without consideration.

Detailed description: once someone gets into a crash or get chased around by PD, they simply PK and do it all over again a different day. In cases where PD is involved, it should be jail time or CK, if a character has decided to involve themselves in a pursuit, they should bear the consequences rather than the person controlling the character forcing them into a PK because they don't want to go to jail. 

The other side of this is a person having something illegal on them, and then using a firearm on either the police or a civilian party whilst comprehended, once downed, they simply accept death and PK. If they disregard their lives in one way or another, they should accept the consequences, just my two cents.

How would your suggestion improve the server?  Ricers would fear for their lives, so would people in Davis. Works the other way around, PD wouldn't intervene without considering if they have the upper hand.

Additional information: Nada

Do you understand that illegal roleplay wouldn't exist if every death is a CK? It's really hard to be in illegal roleplay and to do "one life" character. Forcing people to CK isn't something that will ever happen. You have a good reason to wipe someone's character from the face of earth? CK application. Simple as that.

• Upvote 5
  • Applaud 2
4 hours ago, .Pluto. said:

Do you understand that illegal roleplay wouldn't exist if every death is a CK? It's really hard to be in illegal roleplay and to do "one life" character. Forcing people to CK isn't something that will ever happen. You have a good reason to wipe someone's character from the face of earth? CK application. Simple as that.

You realise something like this is in place, right?

If it's suspected that someone has been reckless with their life to avoid IC consequences, they can be CKed with admin permission. 

Just by the title alone, 'people involved in shootouts' is ridiculous. As Pluto said, illegal RP wouldn't survive if every death was a CK. 

58 minutes ago, Nullish said:

Would probably make illegal RPers use more caution, and tact in the illegal stuff they do rather than. . .
/me puts gun to head
/b /showinv

I agree with you, from what I've seen so far illegal RPers hide behind the fact they could just be PK and go out there without caring that much. I understand it's roleplay but in real life when you do illegal stuff you really need to think about every move or you'll die in a matter of seconds. It should be implemented as so far I've seen people not caring that much about consequences.

8 minutes ago, SpritDodo said:

I agree with you, from what I've seen so far illegal RPers hide behind the fact they could just be PK and go out there without caring that much. I understand it's roleplay but in real life when you do illegal stuff you really need to think about every move or you'll die in a matter of seconds. It should be implemented as so far I've seen people not caring that much about consequences.

Over simplification and generalisation of an entire sector of roleplay gets us nowhere. You'd be surprised how many illegal roleplayers actually try to roleplay the consequences and outcome of their actions.

1 minute ago, EffPee said:

Over simplification and generalisation of an entire sector of roleplay gets us nowhere. You'd be surprised how many illegal roleplayers actually try to roleplay the consequences and outcome of their actions.

I'm sorry but from what I saw the bigger the illegal faction is the more "freedom" they give themselves. I get it generalisation won't get us anywhere but consequences should be enforced to illegal roleplayers. If you fuck up that's it start from scratch if you really want that. 

Once I leased a business in Palomino Avenue in Little Seoul and the next thing you know as soon as I opened wannabe chinese gangstars came to threaten me to pay them a weekly fee. 1st of all they've done little to no search on me so if for example I had cops connection I could bring all of them down; 2nd they smashed my windows in a high traffic area where realistically a lot of people would come pass. 

Another time somone pulled a gun on me close to a hospital in a really high traffic area and they blamed me because I had really little almost to none fear. Come one people should fucking get that whatever you do should have consequences especially if you do illegal stuff.

Just now, SpritDodo said:

I'm sorry but from what I saw the bigger the illegal faction is the more "freedom" they give themselves. I get it generalisation won't get us anywhere but consequences should be enforced to illegal roleplayers. If you fuck up that's it start from scratch if you really want that. 

Once I leased a business in Palomino Avenue in Little Seoul and the next thing you know as soon as I opened wannabe chinese gangstars came to threaten me to pay them a weekly fee. 1st of all they've done little to no search on me so if for example I had cops connection I could bring all of them down; 2nd they smashed my windows in a high traffic area where realistically a lot of people would come pass. 

Another time somone pulled a gun on me close to a hospital in a really high traffic area and they blamed me because I had really little almost to none fear. Come one people should fucking get that whatever you do should have consequences especially if you do illegal stuff.

Believe me, I'm not saying there is no room for improvement. There definitely is a lot of work to be done. I just think how you worded it leaves it open for confrontation. 

• Thanks 1
  • Applaud 1