Timezones / Server Time

ZaE

I personally wish we'd switch it up a bit either bi-weekly, monthly or quarterly. As an NA player, I basically log in as the sun is going down. I'd really enjoy being able to play with the sun out a little more. For the people against changing it? I don't really understand why? This is an easy win win for everyone if we just rotate it back and forth.

26 minutes ago, Henning said:

I personally wish we'd switch it up a bit either bi-weekly, monthly or quarterly. As an NA player, I basically log in as the sun is going down. I'd really enjoy being able to play with the sun out a little more. For the people against changing it? I don't really understand why? This is an easy win win for everyone if we just rotate it back and forth.

This will get really confusing and the lack of activity during NA hours isn't about the sun being up or not, it's literally that a large majority of the server are EU players. This would not be a win for everyone, more of a loss to EU players.

If we had an even number of Na and EU players, sure. If NA players were dominant, sure, switch it up. But both are not the case. I've met a lot of people on GTA World and I actually kept track where they are from. From the 50 I asked, only 1 or 2 came from NA. The rest was EU or Western Asia.

Timezone is good as it is.

41 minutes ago, Henning said:

That would not make any sense from an RP perspective.

It's fine how it is.

Also:

Edited by Jura
  • mj2002 locked this topic