BREAKING NEWS: Noah Gashi, lead G6 student protester killed on sight, following with G6's CEO, Clifford Hunter immediate denial | LSNN

5yHwzO3.png

Y8l4IDT.png

Noah Gashi, lead G6 student protester killed on sight, following with G6's CEO, Clifford Hunter immediate denial.

WRITTEN BY ASHLEY CROSS

Los Santos, San Andreas — On February 14th, 2021 at 1:00 AM, Noah Gashi has been reportedly killed by the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department in Pillbox Hill.

image.png

Noah Gashi killed on sight, crime scene

The Los Santos News Network reporter has interviewed a male witness of the incident, who saw three people stepping out of a black, tinted windows vapid torrence, seemingly was the G6's company, and killed Noah Gashi on sight while he was at the Legion Square. 

Spoiler

I... I don't know what happened. I saw three people doing driveby on that guy while I was driving to home...

Witness' Statement

911 call was made by the witness. Deputy sheriffs from the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department responded to the 911 call, seeing a person lay dead on the ground. The Los Santos Fire Department was called to assess the situation. However, after identifying it was Noah Gashi, it was determined that he was dead on arrival.

image.png

Crime scene with LSFD

Merely half an hour after the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department arrived on scene. Clifford Hunter, CEO of Gruppe Six arrived on scene in a motorcade with 3 vapid torrence along with his limousine as a primary vehicle, immediately denying any allegations on sight.

Clifford Hunter's denial

Y8l4IDT.png

TV7q4Bo.png

SUPPORT OUT WEBSITE TODAY!

COMMENT SECTION IS OPENED

Username: Username

Comment: Comment

Comments that do not follow the format will not be considered in-character.

• Images and embed medias such as Youtube videos are not possible.

• Comments cannot exceed 300 characters.

• Exact location & IP Address

• Information on the used device

• Internet Service Provider

The information above will be given if RP has been done correctly with screenshots sent via Forums PM.

• Shvag locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic