Sexy HUD

14 minutes ago, GamingNinjaSheep said:

Looks good, but one pet peeve of mine that can happen when left justifying the speedometer like that: as the speed changes the "mph" text moves around with it, I assume this is why it's right justified in the first place.

Fix for that would be to make the numeric speed and the 'MPH' text two separate entities. Then place the MPH fixed right of the numeric speed so that the number always has enough room for display 3 digits.

19 minutes ago, Sebz said:

Keep the player count so we can flex peak time players when people post gameplay to youtube. I'm not joking. As far as the rest of the hud? make it smaller (or better yet, let the USER define the size of each element, make the hud dynamic).

That's actually not a bad point - player count can be attractive and can encourage people to check out the server.

The Roleplay V1.13 on the other hand in its ugly yellow font might be something to consider removing though. Anyone watching a live stream will be able to find out that this is a roleplay server, and no one cares about the version number enough to see it on a HUD.