[GoFund.Me] Hannah Miller's Transition Fund

Spring Nights

1IDhypa.png

Donation Goal: $60,000 / $100,000

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Hi guys! I'm Hannah (called Hanny Bananny by my friends :3), I like dogs and to play video games. When I first came out as transgender to my parents I got kicked out of my home and taken off my families life insurance plan. Since then i had very dark days where i thought about ending it all. I've scraped by a meager living to fund hormone replacement therapy (HRT) and I have only been able to dream of getting the much needed surgery so my body conforms with my gender identity!

The $100,000 will cover the total cost of my gender reassignment surgery, vocal training, top surgery and post-op expenses, this is vital for my well-being, both mentally and physically.

Follow my journey on my facebrowser page! Donations over over $1,000 will have comments published!

https://face.gta.world/HannyBanany

Donation Guide: 

/banktransfer xxxxx Hannah Miller

To post a comment:

Username:
Donation Amount:

Comment:

Edited by Spring Nights
  • Upvote 1

Username: CindyQuartz
Donation Amount: $5000

Comment: I am totally disgusted by some of the comments on this page, I will gladly donate to seek legal action the extremely offensive remarks, transphobia and homophobia is pathetic, they should be ashamed.

I wish you all the love and support in the world x