[LSNN] Lifestyle News: Sala "The Maestro" Bolo, 42, wins Fight Night at The Sweathouse Gym

LSNN

54 minutes ago, 7b57m98htf754B78o said:

Username: yayoyayo

Comment: ite so sum high profile law nigga drunk driving n hitting sum other nigga with his whip! got all dat on tape

Username: MSaleh

Comment: 

Yeah so I'm pretty sure this is the dude that saw me get out of the car after me and a motorcyclist hit each other on Forum, took a picture of me rendering aid, and then tried to extort me for $25,000 dollars or else he'd release the attached picture of me helping the motorcyclist. I didn't drink that day. but lying is pretty unsurprising from "LittleWilly007" on Face Browser.

The motorcyclist got up on his own, declined medical help as he didn't have injuries necessitating it, and I gave him my info so he could throw me an invoice since I know how expensive repairs can be. Phone GPS data can back that up. 

You can read the whole situation here. Between threatening to kill me and sending me pictures chock full of his metadata, it makes for pretty light reading and should give the DA something to dig into if I decide to submit this formally.

On 2/12/2021 at 7:21 PM, Alexion said:

Username: Victoria Miller's Biggest Fan

Comment: Great reporting again by Vicky. She really stuck it up to the DA and now she's giving Italian-American businesses the full exposure they deserve! Suck it DA's office!

Username: Winner

Comment: She's the best news reporter this town has ever seen

• Shvag locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic