Move the subforum "Pinboard" to someplace more visible

Suggestion template

Short description: Move the "Pinboard" Subforum somewhere where everyone can see it.

Detailed description: I am using the forums for about a year now and I never knew that the "Pinboard" subforum existed which is mainly used for posters that should be found around certain areas or the city as a whole. I think that this has to be put somewhere where it will be easily visible for everyone. This way everyone, mostly the newer people to the forum will find the "Pinboard" section where they can see the posters of different events. This will be massive for promotion. I think right now most of the community has no idea about this one. It's a game changer.

How would your suggestion improve the server? In general the posters will be viewed most of the time as they should realistically. This will help the community to have more idea of what happens around and maybe find an event that they might like but had no idea about. QoL improvement.

Edit: I didn't mention. This subredit is put under Internet which doesn't really make much sense but anyways. I feel like when we see Internet we just scroll downwards not really paying much attention to it(overlook it) and the name "Pinboard" doesn't really associate with posters right away for most of us(I believe) thus I suggest that a name change to "Posters" or similar might be much better.

Edited by ScottieP
  • Upvote 2
  • Applaud 1
  • 1 month later...