Valheim?

Jorgensen

Literally put around 80 hours in a week. We played with like 4-5 people and it's better with friends indeed. It was kinda easy to end the game but since I heard they've been powering the bosses a little bit. 

Developers are saying that there's alot to come aswell. Few biomes and more bosses ofcourse. We kinda ended the game in like 5-6 days but even after finishing everything on the map, it's still most enjoyable thing to build around. Well worth the money, it deserves more attention. 

On 2/24/2021 at 8:59 PM, Lartsa said:

Tried it for a solid hour, didn't really gain much from it. Need to test it out with a friend or two for a better experience.

Flavor of the month keeps on shining.

bFHJL81.png

The game is alright, way better and more enjoyable with friends. 12h played, and there is still so much to do. Not too shabby.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

It's So much fun we got a server with like 10 players on it ... We started like in the same area but pretty soon everyone was like nah I want to move out (protect their shit or something for some reason haha) now we made like a country with like coastal city's like everyone got their own settlement.

We also build like general things like a lighthouse at a dangerous ocean pass and all that ...
And we also got a capital build called New Haven where everyone can come together to go on like bos fights or massive adventures.

I clocked a lot of houres on this and will clock more with future updates.