A Breaking Bad Story

Bloodseeker

Disclaimer:

Spoiler

In this thread, I will be sharing how my character Melody, a computer engineer, breaks bad and decides to embrace malpractice as a form of income to get everything she ever wanted. The screenshots/images in this thread that include SAP, Ranorex and GTAV, are all taken/created by me. Others are taken from the internet. The tools and software being displayed are commonly used in real life by enterprises and relevant areas of expertise. My aim is to shed some light on more of the “engineering side of things” as my character continues her journey. I myself am a computer engineer and I will do my best to share this story with you as organically as possible, while trying to keep the technical details simpler.

Finally, I am not somebody who cares too much about formatting, image editing etc. I would much rather deliver a meaningful and impactful story than make it look pretty. This is also my first time showcasing my roleplay, storytelling and all that jazz. Here we go! 

Pre-story:

Spoiler

Melody was born on 14/OCT/1997, in Minnesota. She comes from a family torn by poverty and has always been that “quiet kid”. With her computer being her only friend throughout her childhood, she chose computers as her area of expertise. She works remotely, performing integration tests and constructing test automations for her employers abroad. She is a very colorful person with a wide array of skills and interests, however her social side is lacking at best.

Melody was able to pursue her dream job as soon as she acquired her diploma, and she was lucky enough to find a very comfortable job with a decent wage and many benefits despite being a new graduate. To her fortune, she was lucky enough to meet her soulmate, Frank Ida, very early on in her life.

For four months, she had been enjoying a modest lifestyle – sharing her home with Frank and her table with the friends of her companion. Coming from a background of poverty, though, has left her with a crucial flaw – jealousy. Melody firmly believes that she deserves nothing worse than the best. Sadly, during all the 23 years she has been alive, her income has never been able to support this lifestyle.

After meeting Frank and his associates, she had just begun to delve in the finer tastes of life. While an introvert, this had never been an issue, she had everything she needed to get by in her own little world. But introverts too, must eventually leave the nest. And leaving the nest once again exposed her to the fact that life is simply not fair. Being exposed to all the people who worked less than her but had more, all the people who earned more than her by cheating, was enough to reignite her worst character trait. Following a destructive meltdown in the aftermath of a series of unfortunate events, she finally gave in to her darkest angels and agreed to become Frank’s partner not only in life, but also in crime.

1681318520_1-Shipment.jpg.2a980e0d85b73a5e5ec60330d2559543.jpg

Edited by Bloodseeker
  • Applaud 1
  • Bloodseeker changed the title to A Breaking Bad Story