Adding a workshop section to forums

Chaishi

Suggestion: Adding a "Workshop" section to forums where players can prepare their threads and save it there, review how it will look before sending it in the forum of their choice. Only people who's the owner of account and administrative staff can achieve those forums. If they choose to, people can add other people and create a collaborative work in their own workshops and work on a thread together before sending it off. It could also be used for saving the templates, keeping them there and copying them over when needed.

• Thanks 2

definitely supporting this. I've been doing the "template format" by discord so far and when it comes to copy-pasting them for IC-paperworks purpose to other's private message, the format for some reason doesn't linked up properly and it needs me to adjust some before getting like what I expected. With this being implemented, will surely help me to manage them "formats" better.

On 2/7/2021 at 1:23 AM, fortyfive said:

definitely supporting this. I've been doing the "template format" by discord so far and when it comes to copy-pasting them for IC-paperworks purpose to other's private message, the format for some reason doesn't linked up properly and it needs me to adjust some before getting like what I expected. With this being implemented, will surely help me to manage them "formats" better.

Yes, this could have many different uses. I've just given example of templating base!

2 hours ago, Entity said:

This is a really good idea. Maybe make it like the Ban Appeals / Staff Applications sections - only you can see your own topics + other people who have the link.

Collaborative work is something that could work very well for faction topics as well. I hope this feature will be considered really.

• mj2002 locked this topic