Project Reality BF2

WhiteShadow

Looking for others that play PR who got mics. I frequent HOG Mixed Maps or Candy Van as they usually have full servers most of the time.

For those who don't know about PR it's basically like Arma but simplified so you can pick up on it easily within 30 minutes. You can download the entire thing for free on their site.

1 hour ago, Tritega said:

Tell me more about it man, does it have ranks? Do you comply to orders from a Lieutenant and if not you get punished or things like that?

Uh no there's no ranks, you generally will have to comply with orders from your squad leader (and the company leader if there is one) though. Not to avoid punishment but more because of teamwork and such. You are free though to put your rank as part of your name (e.g. I put my name as "Captain_Darnell") but that's all it'll be, a name. I do believe they have tournaments and clans though on their forums but I'm not too sure.

If you're looking for something with a rank system and punishments for insubordination Altis Life on Arma might be of interest to you but I'm not certain how popular it is (and Arma itself is already quite a bit complicated).

1 minute ago, WhiteShadow said:

Uh no there's no ranks, you generally will have to comply with orders from your squad leader (and the company leader if there is one) though. Not to avoid punishment but more because of teamwork and such. You are free though to put your rank as part of your name (e.g. I put my name as "Captain_Darnell") but that's all it'll be, a name. I do believe they have tournaments and clans though on their forums but I'm not too sure.

If you're looking for something with a rank system and punishments for insubordination Altis Life on Arma might be of interest to you but I'm not certain how popular it is (and Arma itself is already quite a bit complicated).

Alright thanks man ;)

• mj2002 locked this topic