Revamped Stashinfo

Short description:  Basically, I think that there should be an easier way to edit /stashinfo

Detailed description: I consider the /stashinfo mechanic flawed in the sense that you can't edit it without deleting the whole thing, thus multiple /stashinfo on houses and apartments are outdated. My suggestion is to add a way to edit or create your /stashinfo through a similar box like that of /attributes or through the UCP in a list format.

Commands to add: Just keep /stashinfo, but change it's usage

Items to add: N/A

How would your suggestion improve the server? The fact that you'll be able to edit these for me means that you can be way more discriptive with it, and most /stashinfo's will be up to date, which will help administrators during home break-ins. Not only that, but it will save a lot of time for most people that do indeed fix their /stashinfo whenever they add a new item.

Additional information: This addition may be better for a more nieche group of players, but I still believe that it would go a long way, especially for illegal rpers considering the IRS update which may come soon.

Edited by TomRom97
Added info
  • Upvote 5

Another option for this is to have /stashinfo work like the /attributes menu, where an editable text box pops up and you can more easily edit it, as editing it through the UCP could cause some issues with people using it to powergame.

Edited by Rozi
  • Upvote 3
4 hours ago, Rozi said:

Another option for this is to have /stashinfo work like the /attributes menu, where an editable text box pops up and you can more easily edit it, as editing it through the UCP could cause some issues with people using it to powergame.

14 hours ago, Rozi said:

I fully agree, that would work in the same way. I generally think that the system in place for setting your stashinfo needs changing. and this would work well.

14 hours ago, Syke said:

You know you can add multiple lines right?

I have one line for my pistol, one line for food items, one line for drugs, you don't need to clear it to change it up.

Yes, but let's say you cosumed those food items, or you lost your pistol which was in line 2 and you got 7 lines in total, you have to delete everything to remove that line.