Camping

Entity

Short description: Being able to set up a camp in-game at custom locations

Detailed description: The camping items are already in /rb. It would be amazing roleplay to be able to set up tents, a fireplace, some chairs and stuff like that and roleplay going out camping for a day or two. It's not a super complex system either. The items placed down would have to be approved by a staff member (or using /camping will send a request and upon being given permission, you'd have access to it for an hour or so - just like the old boombox system). People would set up their camp and roleplay there for whatever amount of time. The items would automatically despawn in 12/24 hours (since some people might go to sleep and want to continue the RP when they wake up). Easy solution, easy to implement, easy on the staff team and server, lots of great roleplay. 

Commands to add: /camping (brings up the /rb menu + sends 

Items to add: The camping stuff that's already on the server.

How would your suggestion improve the server? A ton of new RP possibilities.

Additional information: I don't think there's any downsides to this. It's not like a lot of people would be camping out at the same time so the workload would not

be very big on the staff team, the few campsites would be in the mountains or so anyway so they wouldn't create lag either and they would automatically despawn. Like anything, it would probably be chaos in the first few days after being implemented.

• Upvote 3

This is once again another good suggestion which will enhance roleplay for lots of groups. Sadly, at the moment anything which involves camping, hiking or outdoor activities is all just imagination and the spamming of /do's of what one might see.

It is a similar issue like the bike roleplay, and I mean, not only would this be great for camping, but also, how often have you sat down at the beach and would have loved to have a fire alongside a few friends while drinking liquor and partying?

I mean the fire will be a beacon for people on dirt bikes to come and rob you, but then again, that is another issue entirely. LOL

• Upvote 1

I like this idea and Support it! Hopefully it will get through, since camping roleplay is something many players consider to do and actually do, but having these new ideas implemented would just create another feeling roleplaying it. It would give the player another experience and it would most definitely enhance the roleplay!