Grand Theft Auto IV

tomatoz

I'm obviously braindead because I read this as GTA VI and I was reading through thinking it was a meme but... I'm the meme.

Anyhow GTA IV easily has the best handling regarding vehicles, when you drove a car and took corners, it was almost as if you could feel the weight of the car, cars and their speeds were balanced nicely for the map, flying helicopters felt way nicer and more rewarding when you mowed people down with the mini guns.

The game itself had its own feeling, I could sit for hours beating people up just to see the ragdolls.

Let's not forget the story either.. Had an amazing story, great way of telling the story, split off into two different parts with the lost and the ballad of gay tony.

Overall, I wish the multiplayer was still alive because I miss going on to just drive around and think of the easier times.

By far the best GTA in my opinion. And the optimization is actually not that bad nowadays, they have done a few updates to make it run better on modern hardware. I still play it from time to time, just for fun, it's actually the only GTA I keep returning to. (Not counting GTA 5 in terms of using it to play GTAW).

Edited by GamingNinjaSheep