Graphics Mods

doodledan

To add into what Rozi said, you need either steam or epic games version of GTA V for graphic mods to work. Though as the answer to your question, there are a few options that you could use:

Also make sure that every mod that you uses is archivefixed, otherwise it can't be run for ragemp. NVE, VisualVanilla, and Teriyaki Pack are compatible with ragemp so you only have to drag and drop the .rpf files, while for VisualV and Redux you'll have to do it yourself.

19 hours ago, JeffMan3 said:

I heard a good amount of people use Teriyaki, however there's some issues with it as they say, unsure as to what issues they're talking about.

I haven't heard of any issues other than people not being capable of installing it themselves without support.

• Upvote 1
  • 4 weeks later...

To add to all those options above;

Those are currently on the rise and are actively being used by community members. Feel free to check Mods Showcase for reference on the available mods that are RAGEMP-ready. Most of them are drag and drop, so you should be having no hassle installing them.

I believe this question has been sufficiently answered. Should you have any more concerns about mods whatsoever, let me know and I'll unarchive this for you.