'Spawn in place' option on Business Garage

Adv

Short description: Spawn vehicles in their parked place from Business Garage

Detailed description:

After server crash or restart in the mornings, as a trucking company we routinely find ourselves spawning in our trucks and parking them in an orderly fashion. When you've got a fair few trucks to spawn in, this process can take a while especially if there's only one person to do it.

At the moment, when a business vehicle spawns in - it spawns in at it's last location, then immediately teleports to you. 

What i'm proposing is that we add an additional button alongside the green button in the garage menu below, so that when we spawn in the trucks we can leave them in their original parked positions. 

This may have it's downsides to some people, because some vehicles may not be used for some time, and it may spawn on top of another, etc - However I think for us it would provide us the advantage of knowing our vehicles are parked in and save us the 10-15 minutes a day it takes to spawn them! Of course, if a vehicle has been parked in the garage, then grey this icon out perhaps? (If possible, or use the last stored location before it was parked?)

Commands to add:

Proposed solution:

image.thumb.png.d1b19d1358ac82ec8076a81408b12e92.png

Items to add: N/A

How would your suggestion improve the server?  Save business users time after server restarts and crashes when it comes to reparking vehicles.

Additional information: N/A

Edited by Adv
Follow template.
  • Upvote 2

Depending on where and how vehicle park locations are saved with company vehicles (aka preventing X vehicles spawning on top of each other at the script garage icon), I can see this as a nice QoL addition to the server - especially when it comes to larger vehicle fleets such as trucking companies or emergency services.

• Wuhtah locked this topic