[LSNN] Opinion Editorial: Gruppe Sechs vs. The World: Laughter, Tears, Anger & Blood.

chanel

5yHwzO3.png

Y8l4IDT.png

Opinion Editorial: Gruppe Sechs vs. The World: Laughter, Tears, Anger & Blood.

BY CHANEL MCCAULEY, LSNN LIFESTYLE CONTRIBUTOR

Los Santos is certainly an interesting and exceptional city; beautiful in its unique aspects - at least from the outside. But we will delve deeper - people, fast cars, beaches, and... never-ending source of drama. I swear it's coming from all directions each month, popularly focused through social platforms in particular. But we all have to admit this one is quite exceptional. Since January 23rd, almost everyone in Los Santos has come to war. War against racism, guns, security companies, and ULSA?

But before we jump to sudden conclusions, because it's in our human nature - I'm looking at you. Pause the commenting, I know I'm the evil journalist harpy with no life. I would like to, well, create a timeframe of what happened from the very start to the day we are in at this moment.

The big event everyone was excited about. Magnolia x Fantasia Event Hall Music Festival. We get the drill. Music label organized an event to promote their artists so that people could enjoy some music. A lovely idea on paper, not going to lie. I would even go there if I had a chance. And it seems Gruppe Sechs made their final mistake. Why am I saying final, you may ask. Well, G6 has been known for being not so people friendly in 2020, considering the dramas counted down below:

·    Antisemitic slurs, leading up to riots of LS Jewish Association against their services; 

·    Assault and battery on San Chianski 24/7 employee; 

·    And my personal favorite, creme-de-la-creme. Richard Hampton, ex-Chief Executive Officer, plead guilty of a whole four charges: Fraud, Forgery, Tampering with Evidence, and Obstruction of Public Duty; 

I guess they did live up to the ambitions of previous employees, I mean. For as long as I remember, every single guard is specially trained to under all circumstances they shall not chase a troublesome person. Let alone stopping them with gunfire. Which, unfortunately, happened and it's clearly shown on CCTV footage down below (TW: Graphic content)

((An exact same link would've been posted as in Magnolia's press statement, presenting the CCTV leak))

And why they did it you may ask. Well, it's alright because they released an official press release for us to calm our nerves that a man lost his life, right? Well no! Because they had to stress it out that the man was BLACK and oh, those poor little souls didn't know the event is going to be that big.

A public event. Advertised for weeks over social media platforms and ad systems. With quite cheap for City's standards entrance fee. Am I missing something, or? Because they released this:

Spoiler

G6-Statement.png

And after everyone laughed at them, the PR team of their firm deleted that. Great! Well, I'm not the youngest either but I remember the sole rule of the Internet that nothing gets lost in here because there's always just that one person who saves everything while listening to "Don't Judge Me" by FKA Twigs.

And honestly, though. I have thought that there must be something off, that people may have forgotten about all those horrific events in the past and didn't pay much attention to it anymore, they have just forgiven G6 for all of that, but no. I have decided to ask a public opinion on G6 and ask them if they were aware of their - well - doubtful past from 2020. And honestly? I'm not even surprised what people have answered.

All the people whom I have asked about it answered just simply: "No, I had no idea". In one of the opinions, I could read:

"Definitely didn't know the specifics of any of that, but sadly it doesn't surprise me from hearing past stories. I've also had an issue with them at a previous club when I highlighted a fight about to start, and they decided to wait until things got worse."

The other person stated:

"No, I heard of the events through them being brought up in the wake of Kordell's killing, but I didn't know of them beforehand."

And to sum up the past weeks we're all revolving around I'll allow myself for yet another quote:

"In retrospect, as the dust has started to settle down, I think that the events at the Fantasia Event Hall were an unfortunate and easily avoidable tragedy. Gruppe6 showed from the very start a complete disregard for the concept of accountability and seemed to play a strategy of opting for silence on a matter that left no room for it. Additionally, their treatment of the businesses surrounding the event was from the very beginning of the events absolutely embarrassing."

At this point, I wouldn't even give them a pet rock to take care of because they'd kill it and steal my money, because as I've read through all the messages and posts. They even dipped with all the entrance fees collected. And I still don't get why people are surprised by people protesting. What truly despises me though. It's mainly young people, often ULSA students and young entrepreneurs who take part in it. People who are not being taken seriously in this kind of topic because "we know better", "what a kid like you can know about life", "defund ULSA" and all that bullcrap that keeps on filling the news feed. I mean sure we can defund a university that students pay for by themselves, and hey! Why do we need schools at all! I mean, we all know the best, right? Young people don't vote, because they claim it makes no sense, and all you people who didn't even bother to read candidate's programs just voted for Halford because "hehe, guns and money". Halford liked his money so much he spent some time in jail for it. And maybe you are very comfortable counting all the millions your little business shack gives to you, and you don't bother about all of that stuff that happens around the city, because you are so comfortable in your shell, being convinced that it doesn't apply to you. Why do we as adults, people who live in comfortable environments are so deeply convinced that some problems do not apply to us because we're older, richer, or "more experienced"? The world doesn't work that way and we all know that. They always come after everyone eventually since they learn of how powerful they are. But I guess we humans need to get our hands burned first to learn we shouldn't touch the fire.

And honestly, if we don't wake up that we're supportive of Nazis and republicans who don't even care about you as a person and the only driving force of change will be a girl owning a dating site and a ULSA student I have zero hopes for this city's future. Because oppressive security guards who had ambitions of being LSPD cops but their application was denied so they will keep on chasing every single person of color and shooting them down, whose CEO is a misogynistic man who carelessly throws N-words. Creating and deleting carelessly written press statements and they would still get support from a group of bald men screaming "White power" or a businessman who's happy because a person's life has been taken. I'm waiting for a day when Los Santos will wake up. Because so far it seems you're all sleepwalking...after a long night of drinking booze.

Disclaimer: Opinion editorials do not reflect the perspective of LSNN as a whole nor its management board. Opinion editorials may be submitted by citizens of all walks of life and are reviewed only for conflicts of interest and appropriateness of the content.

Y8l4IDT.png

2OyH6Zd.png

Edited by chanel
  • Upvote 9
  • Thanks 2
  • Applaud 3

Username: PatrickSwayze1984

Comment: stop complaining about Republicans and deal with your pedo Biden you piece of liberal shit the day of the rope will come and ohh you will all burn I can tell you this much trust me if I am saying this is not gong to end good for you mark my word and let the God be my witness

Username: ARepublican01

Comment: Oh sweet-sweet projection. It is always the same. Libs cry about sexism, then the Weinsteins and Epsteins if this World get caught - best friends of Libs. They cry about big business, and then they take their money, like Biden inauguration took 1 000 000USD from Boeing, who gets a lot from wars. Liberals are fuckdd up communists and their brains can only project what they do. Go and ask Uncle Joe how to sniff underage girls hair, fucking retards.

And when it comes to the opinion piece, it perfectly shows what idiots are hired by newspapers. They have an agenda. She had to write black in capital letters, because? Because she is a racebaiter of the worst fucking kind. If people make statements of someone passing, they often use the race for clarification. News does it often. So wtf is wrong in G6 stating it, ya liberal piece of shit opinion writer? 

G6 is a private company and they will survive, because many owners of businnesses, who have brains, are not running with the so-called cancel trend. Some young brainless fuck-ups do, but nobody else.

Edited by Tsarna
  • Applaud 1
  • Shvag locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic