Allow us to transport bikes in vehicles.

ThatDutchPerson

18 minutes ago, Entity said:

My character currently has a mountain bike and I'm planning on doing some hiking RP. Just the thought of biking from Vespucci to Mount Chilliad is frightening. I'd love to see this.

Yes, this is one of the main reasons the whole interest in hiking RP or just bike tours is always like waves crushing on rocks. I can't count the amount of times people suggested it to me, or visa versa. It never happens in the end, because either you have to drive all the way with a bike from the city into the county. Or you just bend the rules and break them with /fixveh.

1 hour ago, Robby said:

Yes, this is one of the main reasons the whole interest in hiking RP or just bike tours is always like waves crushing on rocks. I can't count the amount of times people suggested it to me, or visa versa. It never happens in the end, because either you have to drive all the way with a bike from the city into the county. Or you just bend the rules and break them with /fixveh.

That’s a valid point here, I can only agree. The hiking RP is "slightly" influenced by these circumstances.  It should really be allowed to use the commands with reasonable vehicles  that are used in order to prevent any unrealistic situations. 

• 5 months later...
  • Wuhtah locked this topic