[LSNN] Italian-American stands accused of First Degree Murder in Limone trial; coworkers allege DA discimination

Ace_

Username: CBry

Comment: You can thank the Jewish conspiracy for it. Did you know Amazon promotes diversity in the workplace because it stops the workers from congregating and forming a union against low pay? BIG TECH IS USING LEFT WING IDEOLOGY TO MAKE MONEY. WAKE UP PEOPLE.

THESE KIKES ARE BEHIND EVERYTHING. PROMOTING RACISM (INCLUDING PREJUDICE AGAINST ITALIAN-AMERICANS) AMONG THE GOYIM IS IN THEIR BEST INTERESTS!!!!!!

Edited by Mótsognir

Username: p.miskolczyTRUMP38583

Comment: Unbelievable! The hardworking Italian-American community has once again been DISGRACED by the justice department! This calls for a BIG change, a very BIG change is required before I put my trust into this so called JUSTICE system! 

I’m an American PATRIOT and this has DISGUSTED me! Notice how they don’t address the leaks? LOSERS, all of them. Defund these villainous monsters before they mismanage the trials of your loved ones!!!! 

Edited by Hollywood Boulevard

Username: JimmyHoffa

Comment: Imagine that, a bunch of Italians acting like the mob doesn't exist and that they're all just a bunch of hard working people who don't know anything about organized crime.  Get with the times. Can't wait to see this prosecution. It's time these OCG get the fucking they've been giving the hard working people of San Andreas. 

Just now, Copacetic said:

Username: JimmyHoffa

Comment: Imagine that, a bunch of Italians acting like the mob doesn't exist and that they're all just a bunch of hard working people who don't know anything about organized crime.  Get with the times. Can't wait to see this prosecution. It's time these OCG get the fucking they've been giving the hard working people of San Andreas. 

Username: Gabagool

Comment: madone....

• Shvag locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic