Continuity Questions & Answers

Keane

There's currently an IC applicant who roleplays their current job as "Sergeant" at "United States Marine Corps", which of course doesn't scriptly exist in the server. What is Continuity's stance on people picking and/or roleplaying (highly structured) government jobs that aren't implemented in the server?

On 5/24/2022 at 4:06 PM, L33SA5 said:

Can I say my character is from Liberty City? Do I *have* to call it New York? Are they different cities or?

Cities outside of San Andreas in GTAV lore do not exist. The only city that exists is New York.

On 5/18/2022 at 11:00 AM, Jeroen said:

There's currently an IC applicant who roleplays their current job as "Sergeant" at "United States Marine Corps", which of course doesn't scriptly exist in the server. What is Continuity's stance on people picking and/or roleplaying (highly structured) government jobs that aren't implemented in the server?

A approval process is coming out for said concepts, but any characters that have a backstory of currently working in active duty or reserve active duty require approval from Head of Continuity Management.

• Upvote 1
Posted (edited)

Why are certain people allowed to copy entire brands (designs, logos, names), make it seem like they created the brand and sell their products for IG cash? Does that mean that I can just create a business thread about any big existing brand and say that it's my own brand?

Edited by sCrax
  • Upvote 1
On 5/27/2022 at 7:08 PM, sCrax said:

Why are certain people allowed to copy entire brands (designs, logos, names), make it seem like they created the brand and sell their products for IG cash? Does that mean that I can just create a business thread about any big existing brand and say that it's my own brand?

Funny enough, that happened with that Anna Rex too.

Posted (edited)

Can we finally get an official IFM announcement about population portrayal? Are we supposed to continue with Bospy’s previous ruling and only take IC population as people who are actually online? I’ve seen multiple and conflicting reports about this. Some admins expect people to use common sense in what would be a normally populated area and other Admins rule in line with Bospy’s ruling (if they aren’t there IC, they don’t exist). This basically makes our city a complete ghost town of 700-1000 people, whoever is online at the time. 

I understand this is a highly involved topic, but it needs to be clarified. Leaving it up to interpretation simply creates too many issues. If this has been clarified, please kindly point me in the direction of the post and/or thread. Thank you 🙏

Edited by Brofessor
  • Thanks 1
On 5/30/2022 at 8:37 PM, Brofessor said:

Can we finally get an official IFM announcement about population portrayal? Are we supposed to continue with Bospy’s previous ruling and only take IC population as people who are actually online? I’ve seen multiple and conflicting reports about this. Some admins expect people to use common sense in what would be a normally populated area and other Admins rule in line with Bospy’s ruling (if they aren’t there IC, they don’t exist). This basically makes our city a complete ghost town of 700-1000 people, whoever is online at the time. 

I understand this is a highly involved topic, but it needs to be clarified. Leaving it up to interpretation simply creates too many issues. If this has been clarified, please kindly point me in the direction of the post and/or thread. Thank you 🙏

My man thinking deep about this 

On 5/30/2022 at 12:37 PM, Brofessor said:

I’ll be sure to add this to the agenda for discussion with Faction Management and server management. 

• Thanks 1
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.