Continuity Questions & Answers

Keane

On 11/20/2021 at 11:12 AM, Daquan Kingston said:

What's up with the daytime & weather? The sunset is way off in accordance to California weather, and so is the lack of precipitation.

This is incorrect. I don't really understand the sunset comment, but California is facing one of it's worst droughts in over a century. 

On 10/31/2021 at 6:58 PM, ThatDutchPerson said:

What is the current take on Maritime Law? There excists no Maritime Code within San Andreas, and the only two somewhat Penal Code fines that can be charged are ''Reckless Operation of a Naval Vehicle'' and ''Illegal Parking'' (even though boats don't park, they dock).

Does the server, untill establishment of a Maritime Code, follow the federally active Admiralty Law?

I would really appreciate an answer to this still! 🙂

6 hours ago, Corey_ said:

Why does it never rain on the server anymore? Like I get that its based off the IRL los angeles weather but still

make the rain probability like 50% at least when its night time

The time of year depends on when it rains a lot too. It rarely rains during the summer but between December - April it's much more frequent.

• 1 month later...
On 11/29/2021 at 8:23 PM, Jura said:

Are we any closer to finding out how long it would take to drive from Los Santos to Sandy and Paleto Bay?

Well.. A full day in GTA V takes 48 minutes real time. One hour takes 2 minutes. 

Ride from Sandy Shores to Los Santos at an average speed will take about 3 minutes (like ~1,2 - 1,5 hours). From Paleto Bay to Los Santos - 6 minutes (like ~ 3 hours).

In the GTA:W universe numbers probably would be completely different if you compare them with the GTA universe canons, but it still sounds acceptable and realistic, I guess.

Edited by babyfacee
On 11/29/2021 at 7:23 PM, Jura said:

Are we any closer to finding out how long it would take to drive from Los Santos to Sandy and Paleto Bay?

The way it is right now, we go by the in-real time it takes for you to drive from Los Santos to Sandy and Paleto Bay in-game. So I guess that'd take around 6 minutes, as mentioned before. You do not have to RP it as 3 hours but the time you actually drove from an OOC perspective.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.