[SOLD] 2012 Ubermacht Sentinel Cabrio

Mecharnic

Selling my 2012 Ubermacht Sentinel Cabrio, in Imola red, sat on aftermarket 19" rims, vehicle was purchased from a dealership a month or so ago, but spotted another car that I want to get my hands on, so sadly I'm throwing this up for sale, the car has an aftermarket GT3071 turbo and tuned to run the extra power. along with a full stainless steel cobra exhaust with 3" tips, this particular model is the earliest model still on the road in LS, being a 4726 vin, all though still on low miles, being six hundred miles, and the car isn't being used daily so the mileage won't change by much.  the car is also sat on coilovers, but not ran too low so you don't lose your usual Ubermacht comfort levels, I'm looking for $90,000 for it, not accepting any lowballers, the price is able to be changed a tiny amount, but not by much as I'm aware of what I own, the car is overall in good condition after having a respray about two weeks ago, when the car was also fully serviced, and had new tires wrapped around the 19" alloys. Message me with any questions or offers, may possibly take swaps, but only if the car actually interests me.

20210121183258_1.jpg

Edited by Moore
  • Mecharnic changed the title to [4SALE] 2012 Ubermacht Sentinel Cabrio
  • Mecharnic changed the title to [SOLD] 2012 Ubermacht Sentinel Cabrio