[LSNN] City News: "Defund LSSD" Protest at Rockford City Hall prompts Gov Response to Allegations of LSSD Abuse.

LSNN

On 01/02/2021 at 10:58 AM, Nikki said:

Username: realNikkiJames

Comment: Glad to see the news having an interest in our modern day problems. Even though LSSD did not show up, I think that was for the better. Their presence alone could have been a massive provocation. We are gratefull towards the LSPD for their actions and how they responded to the few people that tried to break through the barriers. The people that tried to break through are not with our movement, do not support our ideals and were merely there for Incitement to Riot. I fully encourage anyone with information about these persons to report them to the police.

Clifford Hunter needs a serious PR overhaul. Its shit.

That being said, the DA opening up an investigation is a victory on our books, Im glad ❤️

Username: ebsinbeige

Comment: hurr durr me have autism, fuck urself and get back onto your pink bike and go lick clit

• Upvote 1
40 minutes ago, Santanaa said:

Username : Romapimp

Comment : Fucking retards want to defund the only ones protecting them in this city. Real threat is LSPD. If SD was gone, ya'll would be getting stomped on every corner, which is what most of you deserve. 

Username: WackAss

Comment:^^ Found the guy who works for SD.

• Shvag locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic