[LSNN] City News: "Defund LSSD" Protest at Rockford City Hall prompts Gov Response to Allegations of LSSD Abuse.

LSNN

Username: Keen Observer

Comment:  This article details in length what can shortly be summarized as, interest in the protests is dying down, partially again due to the protesters picking the wrong adress for their protest and mid event realizing that no one of the SD was there to hear their complaints.

What I am really curious about: Did Dr Shaw and Mr Hunter sleep with each other at a point? I don't talk to fired security guards like this, unless there's uh, "history" you know ☺️

• Upvote 3
4 hours ago, Fraggloid said:

Username: pinetreedinosaur

Comment: I'm glad our efforts are being recognised, but it's not over yet. I'm sad I couldn't make the protest at city hall! Gruppe 6 needs to be next.

Username: kek

Comment: you can't protest to defund a privately owned company thats not how it works lmao

1 hour ago, mother_superior said:

Username: big_black_meaty_deputy

Comment: LMAO WHAT A JOKE, DO WE WANT TO TALK ABOUT HER BEING AUTISTIC? BECAUSE SHE SURE DOES! lcJbjAf.png

THIS SMOOTH BRAIN HAS 0 CREDIBILITY TO BE FUCKING WITH PEOPLE PENSIONS, GO PROTEST THE BLACK ON BLACK VIOLENCE IN DAVIS YOU DUMB BITCH

Username: offthemeds

Comment: lol u just know this whole thing is the highlight of this devious gashes life. why am i not surprised that shes a dyke too. icing the on cake

• Upvote 1

Username: realNikkiJames

Comment: Glad to see the news having an interest in our modern day problems. Even though LSSD did not show up, I think that was for the better. Their presence alone could have been a massive provocation. We are gratefull towards the LSPD for their actions and how they responded to the few people that tried to break through the barriers. The people that tried to break through are not with our movement, do not support our ideals and were merely there for Incitement to Riot. I fully encourage anyone with information about these persons to report them to the police.

Clifford Hunter needs a serious PR overhaul. Its shit.

That being said, the DA opening up an investigation is a victory on our books, Im glad ❤️

• Shvag locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic