Including applauds in the reputation counting on your profile

.Pluto.

I think the title says everything. I don't know if this is a bug, or whatever, but I think that applauds reactions should be included in your total number of reactions. It should be with reactions to status updates too.

KlMWy8N.png

As you can see, 23 applaud reactions are not included in the total reputations. I don't know if there is a specific reason for that, or not, but still, it should be included.

• Applaud 7
6 minutes ago, Brennan said:

Without trying to come across as a dick, but who really cares about their rep? It doesn't do anything, it's just a number??

^

Just a way to see how many people agree with a post or thread of yours.

Edited by effion
8 minutes ago, Brennan said:

Without trying to come across as a dick, but who really cares about their rep? It doesn't do anything, it's just a number??

It's a bug and it provokes my OCD. 

2 minutes ago, effion said:

^

Just a way to see how many people agree with a post or thread of yours.

Disagree. Honestly I think it should be the other way around. The only thing that should add to your rep is the upvote reaction. The other two should be made to give out freely (without a daily limit and without adding to rep) so we don't have to run into this crap about "you can no longer give any more reactions today". That way upvote is used as its intended, to upvote a good idea.

Edited by Sixty
  • mj2002 locked this topic