Living in my fathers shadow.

SuperPia

Then.

GpqPymb.png

Grew up with a humble upbringing in South Philadelphia to Philip & Valerie Martorano.

Humble it was, until Philip got convicted for tax fraud in 2008 for five years, leaving her without a father-figure at the age of 10.

Valerie, the mother of three left all by herself to take care of the kids, collectively decided with Phil it’s best for Ellie to live with her brother, Roy Casella in Staten Island.

Watching Roy come home late and often bicker with her wife, Ellie at an early age started picking up she wasn’t born to a family of saints. Although, spending most of her key teenage years in a relatively urban setting compared to Philadelphia, she quickly caught and adapted to the change in lifestyle New York threw at her, becoming more outgoing while developing a keen interest in sports & business.

Ellie moved back to Philadelphia after his father’s release.
Missing the main growing years of his children, Philip now finally had the chance to spend time with his kids and be there for them, however the damage of a father-figure missing when needed was already done, be it Ellie or her siblings.

With her father having moved from Philly to LS in the ‘expansion of his construction company’, as soon as she finished her high school, she decided to move and settle in with him, finishing her Bachelors in Business Administration at the ULSA.

The thread will follow her development.

I've been playing this character for a few months now, although I always wanted to do a topic, kept putting it off, but here we go now. I'll start with some notable scenes from when I started this char that have been a part of her development!

Edited by SuperPia
  • Upvote 6
  • Applaud 3