Ban the usage of FaceApp IC

Fireworks

Guys it's a game and although some images look too bad, I don't see how this could affect the immersion. Do you think all the models on Instagram look the same face to face? Probably not. Also this game came out a long time ago and sure you won't find so many details in the character as they brought down the poly to make it playable for everyone. Come on it's just a bit of immagination and again although some of them look cringy at least the face look somehow like a real person face, isn't this the lore of roleplaying? Playing the role of a person? 

Just follow my lead and roast the fuck out of them that's what I do. Anything to try and make your character look sexual in anyway is sure to get ur ass fried by me I can't imagine hopping onto fucking GTAV and saying "today will be a great day to post my ass cheeks all over a fake social media. My dad would be so proud of me"

Edited by Juicebox.
  • Upvote 2

Cringe or not, I'd rather see a few differences here and there rather than the same old robotic, non-smiling faces we all have due to game mechanics. The smile animation in-game is worse than FaceApp. People just overdo it, that's all. Nothing wrong with app.

7 hours ago, Sixty said:

Cringe or not, I'd rather see a few differences here and there rather than the same old robotic, non-smiling faces we all have due to game mechanics. The smile animation in-game is worse than FaceApp. People just overdo it, that's all. Nothing wrong with app.

FaceApp_1609577587986.png

56 minutes ago, Fancy Toothpaste said:

If we're banning things for being cringy remember to ban the rest of facebrowser too.

This. Let's ban stuff like boosting too. I'm really not curious of the same select five-six menyoo/FB RPers who rarely show their faces ingame.