Ban the usage of FaceApp IC

Fireworks

I don't know if it's necessarily affecting the lore, and I don't really care if it's used tbh. Seeing as removing it would just prompt people to photoshop their characters to achieve the same effect, this just seems like something that we won't profit from eitherway.

edit: Facebrowser's such a small part of the server anyway imo. 

edit2: and it seems to me, that Fireworks actual motivations are:
054rOuU.png

because it's cringe.

Edited by cracked
14 minutes ago, cracked said:

and it seems to me, that Fireworks actual motivations are:
054rOuU.png

because it's cringe.

This is just the effect it has, overall.

Instead of clowning people for the usage of this OOC app IC (which I feel is borderline metagame in itself) that this should be restricted from being used IC.

Edited by Fireworks
20 minutes ago, Fireworks said:

I'm finding the use of FaceApp for IC photos extremely unrealistic, it's altering the lore of the game to make an image more realistic than it should be.

The usage of this app is very immersion breaking and feel that there should be a stop put to it.

What's FaceApp doing and why is it immersion breaking?

3 minutes ago, eTaylor said:

What's FaceApp doing and why is it immersion breaking?

"FaceApp for IC photos extremely unrealistic, it's altering the lore of the game to make an image more realistic than it should be."

Please read the original topic post before steaming head.

Just now, Fireworks said:

"FaceApp for IC photos extremely unrealistic, it's altering the lore of the game to make an image more realistic than it should be."

Please read the original topic post before steaming head.

Instructions unclear. You say FaceApp for IC photos is unrealistic, I thought it had to do with 'Face'browser but I just googled FaceApp and it's just some filter stuff like Snapchat. I don't understand what's altering the lore, and how making an image more realistic is immersion breaking. 

1 minute ago, Fireworks said:

I've included some examples I've seen of how this is immersion breaking for the people posting that clearly don't have a clue what the original suggestion is even about, or what FaceApp even is.

Hide contents

nwdn_file_temp_16115859216692.jpg

FaceApp_1609577587986.png

IMG_20201119_085702.jpg

fb_c872dbf1aa3468598e5f5886ce89b544.jpg?fb_9c174bf33a064dfa71d36ac0365ae092.jpg

Halloween came early this year, +1